For times when you need quality urgent care, but you do not have time to wait for an appointment with your primary physician, CityMD is there with convenient walk-in doctors and hours, caring staff, and on-site labs and x-rays. Contact us to learn how we can help your family stay healthy at (212) 772-3627 or on our website.
- KidsHealth.org explores the dangerous effects of overusing antibiotics.
- Find out how you can create a safer environment for your child’s health with CNN.com.
- The National Institutes of Health offers first aid tips for cuts and puncture wounds.
- Learn which vaccinations you need when traveling abroad with the CDC.
- This Time Magazine article answers some pressing safety questions about routine vaccines.
- Visit the US Department of State to learn how you can stay safe when traveling out of the country.