"Everyone was really nice, helpful"
- on Yelp
I was very impressed with CityMD. New to New York, I don't have a primary care physician yet, and when I came down with something I just couldn't shake, I figured I'd give urgent care a try.
I dropped by on a Saturday evening, was seen in about 5-10 minutes, and left with a prescription and a miniscule copay (though that could be more a factor of the insurance than the urgent care itself). Everyone is seen by a doctor, in addition to the nurse practitioners or various other assistants. Everyone was really nice, helpful, and didn't make me feel rushed.
Do I really have to choose a primary care doctor or can I just keep showing up to urgent care for various checkups?
Do you like CityMD Urgent Care?
37 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10010
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Monday
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Tuesday
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Wednesday
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Friday
- 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday